Here, we are answering the questions you would possibly ask.
RESERVATION AND PRICING
1. How can I pay?
We accept bank transfers to our company account, and payment through PayPal (if you choose to pay by PayPal, the 4% commission will be charged on you). If you choose to pay on the location, we can only accept cash.
2. How do I secure my reservation?
After receiving the invoice, you have to pay a deposit of 25% of the retreat / program total price to secure your booking. In case of a cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. If you choose to hire our venue, you have to pay a deposit of 30% of the total venue hire fee to secure your booking.
3. Do I need to have travel insurance?
Yes, in order to participate on our programs, you have to have a valid travel insurance or a European Health Insurance.
4. What is included in the price?
On each and every retreat we put a detailed description on what is included in the package. Please read the description carefully, in case of any doubts, please contact us via e-mail.
5. What is the accommodation like?
We are working with several venues, depending on the retreat / holiday you choose. Each program includes a detailed description of the venue. Please read it carefully and in case of any doubts, please contact us via e-mail.
6. Can I have a private room?
Of course you can, it has an extra charge of 25%.
7. Is there WIFI available at the venue? Yes, we mainly work with venues that have a WIFI and it can be used by our guests at all times.
9. When can I check in or check out?
The check in is at 3 pm and check out at 10 am, unless stated differently in the program description.
10. I am complete beginner can I attend the retreat?
Our retreats are open for all levels; our yoga instructors have experience in teaching groups of different levels.
11. What do I have to bring with me?
We recommend you to bring comfortable clothing according to the season. We have yoga mats, blankets and water bottles available for our guests.
12. Can I join the retreat only for classes?
Yes, you can, however there is a strongly limited number of students that we accept, please book in advance.
13. What happens during the week?
Check the detailed schedules for each retreat. However, you are free to do as much or as little as you wish.
14. Is there a massage therapist available on the venue?
Yes, we offer massages that you can book a day before, and pay on the spot unless othewise stated in the program.
15. What else can I do beside the yoga practice?
On each retreat / holiday we have a list of extra programs that you can attend. Most of them, you can book on the spot.
16. How can I get to the venues?
We strongly recommend you to rent a car, as it facilitates moving around on the island. If you would like to leave the venue, all other programs are only accessible by car. We work with a car rental agency and offer discount coupons. If you travel alone, you can share-rent with someone else. If you plan to stay on the retreat for the whole week you can get to us easily by taxi from the airport.