Amazing view from village yoga retreat centre close to the beachAgouni, Morocco
from 63 € night/guest
Our stunning villa is set in a unique location for your Morocco Yoga Retreat, among the hills of a rural Berber village, Agouni, only minutes away from the coastal villages of Taghazout and Tamraght. This is the first and only tourist accommodation here, as well as the first dedicated yoga retreat center in the area. You will have our local knowledge to guide you through your Moroccan retreat week so you can spend your time looking after and being with your clients. Our location is idyllic for your retreat. Peaceful, tranquil and calm. Close enough to the beaches and the beach vibes of Taghazout, yet far enough away to really get close to nature. Taghazout is famous for fishing and surfing and is a 10-15 minute drive away. Agadir less than 20km, The Artists’ quarter of Essaouira 2.5 hours and The Red city Marrakech 3.5 hours away. Nearest Airports are Agadir International 49 km – 1-hour drive, Essaouira International – 2 hours and Marrakech 3-3.5 hours away.
We still have available dates for 2019!
We want Tamazirt to be inclusive with that exclusive vibe. So we have devised for you and your guest’s different accommodation, suiting their budgets, therefore making your retreat accessible to your clients of any demographic. Along with guest accommodation we can host you and your assistant teacher on our on-site staff apartment situated in the apartment under the main lodgings. A fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment along with our full-time staff and guardian. Close to your guests but a space to offer you “me time” as well. We want this to also be your retreat and a home from home. If you or your assistant wish to stay in the guest’s accommodation this is chargeable at the same rates as guests. Rooms/beds need to be cleared at 10 am on the day you leave.
Bedrooms 6-bed sharing room in a large room with lots of natural light and power sockets and storage for guest items. A large triple room which we can make into a double and single or a triple single. A rooftop double with bathroom next to it / soon en-suite with an additional bathroom. An en-suite double and single/ cozy double – holding in total up to 15 guests.
Bathrooms: 4 bathrooms, including 1 en-suite.
Base price for 10 guests is €4.390. A maximum of 15 guests is €6.590 (+any extras that your guests occur).
The price includes
– 7 nights accommodation in stunning Tamazirt.
– 3 delicious wholesome seasonal and local meals a day. Menu devised in conjunction with top Marrakech vegan chef.
– Unlimited fresh fruits, teas.
– Exclusive use of the villa, rooftop yoga shala & swimming pool.
– Daily cleaning service, midweek towel change. Laundry service (chargeable).
– Return Agadir airport transfers (transfers from Marrakech / Essaouira are extra).
– The team on hand to guide you through your retreat.
– Yoga mats, blocks, straps, blankets.
– Listing the retreat on our website and social media. price includes
The price does not include:
– tourism tax
– extras (listed below)
– Yoga shala with mats, blocks, straps, blankets, and bolsters.
– Full and engaging Vegetarian inspired menu.
– Pool, towels, sun loungers & huge dining terrace to eat our fresh and wild modern Moroccan cuisine.
– 15 pax guest house, 4 bathrooms including one ensuite.
– 2 terraces, swimming pool, small gardens, relaxing areas in and out of the sun and 6 pax staff house.
– Guide for hikes and extra outdoor activities.
– WiFi but we are in the mountains so perfect for a digital detox.
Surfing EUR 45/person (for a group of minimum 4 guests). Includes full equipment and transportation.
Paradise Valley Day Trip EUR 45/person (for a group of minimum 4 guests). A day excursion with hikes and swimming in natural pools. Traditional tagine lunch. This is a good way to get your guests to have a day in the “real world”.
Spa Treatments EUR 35 – 65 depending on treatments. Moroccan hot baths and gommage/scrubs and massages are the treat of the day. These can be arranged on site.
Retreat Assistant by Breathspiration EUR 15/person/day (for a group of minimum 10 guests). A person who stays with you during your stay. Guides you through the programs, helps you out with any matters.