Yoga and life coaching retreatKoufonisia, Greece
24 – 30 Sept, 2021
About the retreat
Release stress and disconnect from daily problems on a tiny island in the Cyclades. Get into a daily yoga practice in our beautiful seaview shala. Enjoy massages and other treats. If you are looking for a yoga retreat in Greece, and you are into style, healthy food, sunshine and self development, do not miss this retreat!
Healthy, beautiful environment, maximum focus on hygiene and space, all this on a remote Greek island.
- Full board, plant based catering by our health food chef (breakfast, lunch and dinner every day)
- Beautiful sea view retreat villa in Koufonisia and full access to the facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Toiletries, shampoo and beach/hammam towel
- Transformative coaching sessions
- Guided meditation sessions
- Yoga sessions (vinyasa flow, yin yoga)
- Transfer from/to port
- Stuning beaches within walking distance
- Queen bedroom with en-suite shower: 2.500 € shared / 3.450 € single
- Twin bedroom with shared shower: 2.260 € shared / 2.975 € single
- King bedroom with shared shower: 2.260 € shared / 2.975 € single
- Queen bedroom with en-suite shower: 2.430 € shared / 3.225 € single
- Twin bedroom with shared shower: 2.180 € shared / 2.725 € single
- Small bedroom with shared shower: 2.525 € single Deposit: 500 €
Outstanding payment: 4 weeks before start
In case of cancellation the payment is fully transferrable to a future retreat.
If you would like to book, please fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours!
Throughout the retreat we will be serving you a selection of plant based, living food meals. We welcome you to take part in the preparation of some of the meals, connect to the vibrant, nurturing energy that food can be and enjoy a sense of community with other inspired women on this beautiful journey.
Yin is a therapeutic-style practice that works into the deep connective tissues of the body, fascial tissue and joints and the central nervous system. It is a slow and profound practice that helps regulate the flow of energy in the body and balance active lifestyles. This style of practice helps create space and stillness in the body and mind.
Details of program (24 - 30 September, 2021)
17:00 Welcome circle
19:00 Welcome dinner
25 – 29 Sept
Free time / Beach / Treatments
Free time (siesta)
The designer villa is located on the upcoming retreat island of Koufonisia. It has six comfortable bedrooms, seaview terraces, shared living spaces and a beautiful yoga shala. The rooms are all individually designed, and some are available for private, single use, while others for shared use. All beaches of the island are within walking distance.
Air Conditioning or ceiling fans in all bedrooms
Dining & lounge areas
At the heart of a mighty Cycladic civilisation in millennia past, and an impoverished backwater following the Axis occupation during WWII, the smallest of the inhabited Cyclades has been transformed in recent years into a fashionable destination – ‘the Mykonos of the Small Cyclades’, a place to wind down after the frenetic action of Mykonos and Santorini.
It’s made up of three main islands, two of which, Kato Koufonisi and Keros, are uninhabited. You’ll arrive at the populated, low-lying Ano Koufonisi. It sees a flash-flood of tourism each summer season thanks to its superb beaches, good hotels and chic restaurants, and its narrow, bougainvillea-fringed main street is a joy to wander along.
Things to do
Our professional therapists offer a wide range of treatments to help you relax and feel happy in your body.
Natural, remote beaches on this wonderful gem of the Cyclades.
Leave us your data and we will contact you.