- 1.2 BREATHSPIRATION reports that the legitimate basis that supports the indicated treatments is the existence of a legitimate interest, also in regard to the installation of cookies can be found legitimised in the existence of the consent given by the interested party or, in your case, the legal representatives thereof. BREATHSPIRATION informs that the data will be retained as long as the continuance of the consent provided by you, except in those cases in which we are legally bound to their conservation. In accordance with the rights conferred by the regulations in force on data protection, the User may contact the competent supervisory Authority to present the claim as it deems appropriate, as well as be able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as to the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of the same
- 1.5. The web ownership of BREATHSPIRATION may not be used by persons with legal incapacity or the minor not emancipated; except with the prior authorisation of parents or guardians and legal representatives authorising the registration and communication of personal data.
2. Limitation of Liability
3. Information on Rights of Stakeholders and Information
- 3.1. Right of Access: Is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific data of a personal nature and the treatment that has been carried out or performed, as well as of the available information on the origin of such data and the communications made or planned for the same.
- 3.2. Right of Rectification: it Is the right of the affected to modify the data that are found to be inaccurate or incomplete. Only be satisfied in relation to that information, which is under the control of BREATHSPIRATION, for example, delete reviews posted on the page itself, images, or web content containing information concerning personal data of the user.
- 3.3. The right to Limitation of treatment: Is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment provided in original form by the responsible of the treatment.
- 3.4. Right to Erasure: the right to suppress the personal data of the user, except as provided for in the own RGPD or other applicable standards that determine the enforceability of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- 3.5. The right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, use a common and readable, and to transmit them to another responsible.
- 3.6. Right of Opposition: it Is the user’s right to not carry out the treatment of your personal data or ceasing the processing of the same by BREATHSPIRATION. The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or prejudice, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of such an obligation both to BREATHSPIRATION as to third parties.
4. Consent for the Performance of the LSSI-CE.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, BREATHSPIRATION be prompted and the User will be able to provide your express consent for that, if you so wish, BREATHSPIRATION can make use of their data for the purpose of sending information and advertising on both the website as the different offers, special promotions
Palma de Mallorca, 13th of September, 2018